The first DLC pack for is now available for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage on PlayStation 4, with other platforms to follow. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, Sabotage delivers four new, multiplayer maps, including the return of one of Call of Duty’s most famed maps from Modern Warfare 2, Afghan, re-imagined for a new generation. The new DLC pack also features “Rave in the Redwoods,” as Kevin Smith joins the cast in the all-new, ‘90s inspired zombies experience.
Hacking the ads
Kaspersky Lab’s researchers have discovered a new botnet that cashes-in on aggressive advertising, mostly in Germany and the US. Criminals infect their victims’ computers with the Magala Trojan Clicker, generating fake ad views, and making up to 350$ from each machine.
- Denon HEOS AVR amplifier
- The vision behind Call of Duty: WWII
- Beyond The River
- Huawei, World Remit, expand mobile remittance in Africa
- Small data crucial to IoT
- SAB puts R1.2m into disability employment hub
- TV 'white spaces' to connect 609 E Cape talks
- 5G will bring IoT to life
- War on e-waste goes global