The Aeroccino4 is more versatile and convenient than its predecessors. With two types of hot foam, hot milk and cold foam, the Aeroccino4 offers a wide choice to prepare more coffee and milk recipes at home in a simple way.
With one single whisk, one can now do all the preparations: pour in the milk and select the desired button to obtain a milk froth for a variety of recipes. The Aeroccino4 is also dishwasher proof to ease cleaning.
According to Nespresso, the Aeroccino4 offers the following key benefits and features:
- The Aeroccino4 provides the user with two types of hot milk froth (airy or dense) for even more incomparable recipes
- The Aeroccino4 is able to prepare a cold milk froth and hot milk preparation for your hot chocolate or caffé latte
- It uses a single whisk for all preparations
- It is dishwasher proof (below 70°C / 158°F)
- For hot or cold milk froth: 120 ml (for two Nespresso Cappuccino’s or one Latte Macchiato)
- For hot milk: 240 ml
- For hot milk froth: approximately 80 seconds
- For cold milk froth: approximately 80 seconds
- For hot milk: approximately 150 seconds
Nespresso also provided the following two ideal recipes to try out with the frother:
Milk Tart Coffee
- 1 Vanilio Grand Cru
- 2 Marie biscuits crushed
- 2tsp condensed milk
- Cinnamon for flavour
- 20ml Vanilla syrup
- Crush the Marie biscuits and place on a saucer. In another saucer place a touch of caramel syrup. Using the rim of your glass, swirl it around in the caramel syrup and then dip into the saucer with the crushed Marie biscuits.
- Add the 2tsp of condensed milk at the bottom of the glass.
- Place the 20ml of vanilla syrup into the Aeroccino4 milk frother using the spring whisk for your cappuccino.
- Once milk is done, pour it directly into a glass cappuccino cup on top of your mixture. Wait a few seconds for your froth and milk to separate and prepare the 40ml espresso Vanilio Grand Cru directly into cup.
- Sprinkle on some of the crushed Marie biscuits on top of the milk froth and sprinkle with cinnamon for decoration and taste.
Milk and Spiced Ice Coffee
- Capsules of either Ristretto or Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru (to produce 2.7 oz / 80 ml of Espresso coffee)
- A few tablespoons of crushed ice
- 5 oz / 150 ml of cold milk
- Ground cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate shavings
- Tall recipe glass (12 oz/350 ml)
- Cappuccino cup (5.75 oz/170 ml)
- Prepare the Espresso in a Cappuccino cup and add sugar if desired
- Pour the preparation into a 12 oz/350 ml glass with the crushed ice
- Prepare 5 oz / 150 ml of cold milk froth using the Aeroccino4
- Add the milk to the iced coffee and top with a few spoonfuls of froth
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate shavings to finish
The Aeroccino4 is available at the Nespresso Boutiques in Cape Town at the V & A Waterfront and at the Canal Walk Shopping Centre, in Johannesburg at Sandton City and Hyde Park Shopping Centre, and at Nespresso Gateway in Durban. It retails for R1450.