Throughout Don Bradman Cricket 17, players will have access to the most authentic and realistic cricket game of all time. Featuring fully motion-captured players, stadium, player, team and logo creator modes, and for the first time in a cricket game, female players, this year’s game offers cricket fans dozens upon dozens of hours of precise, accurate gameplay.
Hacking the ads
Kaspersky Lab’s researchers have discovered a new botnet that cashes-in on aggressive advertising, mostly in Germany and the US. Criminals infect their victims’ computers with the Magala Trojan Clicker, generating fake ad views, and making up to 350$ from each machine.
- Denon HEOS AVR amplifier
- The vision behind Call of Duty: WWII
- Beyond The River
- Huawei, World Remit, expand mobile remittance in Africa
- Small data crucial to IoT
- SAB puts R1.2m into disability employment hub
- TV 'white spaces' to connect 609 E Cape talks
- 5G will bring IoT to life
- War on e-waste goes global