Doom has recently been released for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Doom also offers the ability to expand the gameplay experience using the SnapMap game editor to create, play, and share content with the world.
July 11th, 2016
- Data must be attacked, but by precision strike
- Why HR must lead in evolution of business
- South Africans reveal strong faith in tech
- Robots are not new!
- Health industry networks in poor state of heath
- Meet That Hero: Supergirl Introduces E.T.
- STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 GPU
- Most people don't know they've been hacked