To celebrate the impending launch of DOOM on 13th May, id Software has released a new gameplay trailer. The trailer shows the DOOM Marine blast his way through hordes of demons across the plains of Mars and Hell. The game’s relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes.
Funding for African tech rose in 2016
According to the Disrupt Africa Tech Startups Funding Report, 146 startups from across Africa raised US$129,113,200 in funding over the course of 2016, displaying a substantial growth in the number of startups to raise funding as compared to the previous year.
- Super Mario Run on mobile: big for fans
- Smart chip gives instant food analysis
- Data literacy to the fore in 2017
- Merc buys into delivery bots
- Top password? Try "password"
- Win with Gadget and xXx: State of the Union
- SA entries make semi-finals of Mozilla challenge
- Knowledge grazing must change way we educate