To celebrate the impending launch of DOOM on 13th May, id Software has released a new gameplay trailer. The trailer shows the DOOM Marine blast his way through hordes of demons across the plains of Mars and Hell. The game’s relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes.
Hacking the ads
Kaspersky Lab’s researchers have discovered a new botnet that cashes-in on aggressive advertising, mostly in Germany and the US. Criminals infect their victims’ computers with the Magala Trojan Clicker, generating fake ad views, and making up to 350$ from each machine.
- Denon HEOS AVR amplifier
- The vision behind Call of Duty: WWII
- Beyond The River
- Huawei, World Remit, expand mobile remittance in Africa
- Small data crucial to IoT
- SAB puts R1.2m into disability employment hub
- TV 'white spaces' to connect 609 E Cape talks
- 5G will bring IoT to life
- War on e-waste goes global