The DreamWave Tremor is a rugged speaker offering up to 400 watts of sound. It connects to devices though Bluetooth, NFC or through a standard audio cable. The speaker is designed to be used indoors where it can be plugged in, our outdoors where it will run off its rechargeable 20 800 mAh lithium polymer battery.
The speaker also offers the ability to pair with another for near deafening sound. It is IPX5 certified, meaning that it immune to water/dust/sand/snow, and its sturdy shoulder strap makes fairly portable.
Specs at a glance:
– 50W RMS/ Peak 400 Watts Premium Audiophile Performance Sound System
– IPX5 Water/Dust/Sand/Snow Protection
– Connect 2 Tremors together at once
– Bluetooth CSR 4.0 + EDR, A2DP AVRCP, APTX
– 20 800 mAh rechargeable battery
– Play time: Up to 20 Hours or 8 hours at max volume
– Hands free calling and NFC ready
– USB 5V/1A port for charging mobile devices
– Hi-Fi sound and anti-distortion circuity
Expect to pay: R6 000