Garmin’s Forerunner 25 is a compact and easy-to-use GPS running watch with connected features. The Forerunner 25 will help runners reach their goal by tracking data like distance, pace, heart rate1 and calories. In between workouts the Forerunner 25 keeps users motivated with activity tracking. When paired with a compatible smartphone users can automatically upload data to Garmin Connect and stay connected with alerts for incoming calls, texts and calendar reminders.
April 11th, 2016
- Data must be attacked, but by precision strike
- Why HR must lead in evolution of business
- South Africans reveal strong faith in tech
- Robots are not new!
- Health industry networks in poor state of heath
- Meet That Hero: Supergirl Introduces E.T.
- STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 GPU
- Most people don't know they've been hacked