Once the update has completed installation players can purchase the car from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in “My Home”. However, you can also get the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event – hurry though; this opportunity is only available for a limited time.
New track: Mid-Field Raceway
The popular, original track from previous Gran Turismo’s makes a comeback in a new and improved version. This high speed circuit is built on a mountain landscape full of inclines and descents. Made tougher by its famous grade separated crossing where the direction of the lap circle changes, and its long flat out sections and mid to high speed corners – this is a true challenge for all GT fans.
New feature: B-Spec Mode
Launched today, the “B-Spec” mode (where an AI driver can race on your behalf) is now available in all Career Mode race events. You can use B-Spec for those races that you might find difficult to complete such as some of the longer endurance races, or maybe you just want to sit back and enjoy watching the race. You can select [B-Spec] from the Quick Menu displayed before the start of an event races of [Career Mode].
– “Paint” options expanded: The [Paint] options have been expanded and it is now possible to paint the custom rear wings. In addition, the option [Select from an already painted colour.] has been added to the Paint menu to make it easier to paint the body and the wings with the same colour.
– Additional cars available to paint: It is now possible to paint the body of the “Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo” and the “Chevrolet 2X Vision Gran Turismo”.
– Other improvements and adjustments: The steering wheel controller force feedback has been weakened for the Red Bull X Series Fan Car.
– It is now possible to view the content of the Seasonal Events from the Community features available on gran-turismo.com
* Follow Gadget on Twitter on @GadgetZA