Famous symbologist Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) follows a trail of clues tied to Dante, the great medieval poet. When Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with amnesia, he teams up with Sienna Brooks (Felicity Jones), a doctor he hopes will help him recover his memories. Together, they race across Europe and against the clock to stop a madman (Ben Foster) from unleashing a virus that could wipe out half of the world’s population.
Funding for African tech rose in 2016
According to the Disrupt Africa Tech Startups Funding Report, 146 startups from across Africa raised US$129,113,200 in funding over the course of 2016, displaying a substantial growth in the number of startups to raise funding as compared to the previous year.
- Super Mario Run on mobile: big for fans
- Smart chip gives instant food analysis
- Data literacy to the fore in 2017
- Merc buys into delivery bots
- Top password? Try "password"
- Win with Gadget and xXx: State of the Union
- SA entries make semi-finals of Mozilla challenge
- Knowledge grazing must change way we educate