Famous symbologist Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) follows a trail of clues tied to Dante, the great medieval poet. When Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with amnesia, he teams up with Sienna Brooks (Felicity Jones), a doctor he hopes will help him recover his memories. Together, they race across Europe and against the clock to stop a madman (Ben Foster) from unleashing a virus that could wipe out half of the world’s population.
China bans VPNs
Since March 31, China has officially banned non-state sanctioned VPNs, while businesses and Internet users are waiting anxiously for the ban to take effect. However, there is not much information yet from the Chinese authorities about how and when exactly the ban will be implemented.
- No fees, no paperwork, in new FNB mobile account
- Fitbit Versa comes to SA
- Storage blues for smartphones
- SAP goes into esports with Team Liquid
- Logitech G PRO gaming headset
- TERA Available Now on Xbox One and PS4
- Facebook scandal will give privacy a boost
- Cryptojacking rises
- Telemedicine goes beyond the old borders