World gone mad? Screw it, let’s go to space! Directed by Peter Berg, follow a crew of gamers – including Michael Phelps and Danny McBride – as they escape the frustrations of Earth and launch into intense dogfights, zero-G combat and classic boots-on-the-ground action across the solar system in this epic new installment in the Call of Duty franchise.
Funding for African tech rose in 2016
According to the Disrupt Africa Tech Startups Funding Report, 146 startups from across Africa raised US$129,113,200 in funding over the course of 2016, displaying a substantial growth in the number of startups to raise funding as compared to the previous year.
- Super Mario Run on mobile: big for fans
- Smart chip gives instant food analysis
- Data literacy to the fore in 2017
- Merc buys into delivery bots
- Top password? Try "password"
- Win with Gadget and xXx: State of the Union
- SA entries make semi-finals of Mozilla challenge
- Knowledge grazing must change way we educate