Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios have recently released the first gameplay trailer for Injustice 2, the sequel to Injustice: Gods Among Us. The trailer showcases classic fan favourites like Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, as well as the new villains Actrocitus and Gorilla Grodd.
Hacking the ads
Kaspersky Lab’s researchers have discovered a new botnet that cashes-in on aggressive advertising, mostly in Germany and the US. Criminals infect their victims’ computers with the Magala Trojan Clicker, generating fake ad views, and making up to 350$ from each machine.
- Denon HEOS AVR amplifier
- The vision behind Call of Duty: WWII
- Beyond The River
- Huawei, World Remit, expand mobile remittance in Africa
- Small data crucial to IoT
- SAB puts R1.2m into disability employment hub
- TV 'white spaces' to connect 609 E Cape talks
- 5G will bring IoT to life
- War on e-waste goes global