Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) is one of a team of scientists who have created a genetically modified new type of dinosaur for Jurassic World, a fully functioning dinosaur theme park as originally envisioned by John Hammond. However, not everyone agrees that this is a good idea. Owen (Chris Pratt), who works at the theme park, soon finds out his misgivings were correct and he has to evacuate the island before the thousands of visitors are hurt or killed.
Mobile data satisfaction plummets in SA
The latest South African Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi) for Mobile Data Service Providers reveals that South African consumers express low levels of loyalty to their mobile data service providers and are generally disappointed with the service they receive from them.
- AppDate: Easy taxi payment with Mobi Moola
- Finalists named for reality app
- Security myths debunked
- MoCo comes to Cape Town
- When a machine can be anything you want
- Translate Wi-Fi noise for retail
- BlackBerry releases new Android phone
- Connected cars must gear up for cyber security
- Acer throws weight behind League of Legends