Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) is one of a team of scientists who have created a genetically modified new type of dinosaur for Jurassic World, a fully functioning dinosaur theme park as originally envisioned by John Hammond. However, not everyone agrees that this is a good idea. Owen (Chris Pratt), who works at the theme park, soon finds out his misgivings were correct and he has to evacuate the island before the thousands of visitors are hurt or killed.
China bans VPNs
Since March 31, China has officially banned non-state sanctioned VPNs, while businesses and Internet users are waiting anxiously for the ban to take effect. However, there is not much information yet from the Chinese authorities about how and when exactly the ban will be implemented.
- No fees, no paperwork, in new FNB mobile account
- Fitbit Versa comes to SA
- Storage blues for smartphones
- SAP goes into esports with Team Liquid
- Logitech G PRO gaming headset
- TERA Available Now on Xbox One and PS4
- Facebook scandal will give privacy a boost
- Cryptojacking rises
- Telemedicine goes beyond the old borders