Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO Group have announced that LEGO Worlds, the LEGO play experience made entirely of digital LEGO bricks, is adding online multiplayer. The new online multiplayer functionality allows two players to explore each other’s worlds together, create together, and engage in cooperative and competitive play experiences that players can build themselves. LEGO Worlds is currently available for PC through STEAM Early Access.
Funding for African tech rose in 2016
According to the Disrupt Africa Tech Startups Funding Report, 146 startups from across Africa raised US$129,113,200 in funding over the course of 2016, displaying a substantial growth in the number of startups to raise funding as compared to the previous year.
- Super Mario Run on mobile: big for fans
- Smart chip gives instant food analysis
- Data literacy to the fore in 2017
- Merc buys into delivery bots
- Top password? Try "password"
- Win with Gadget and xXx: State of the Union
- SA entries make semi-finals of Mozilla challenge
- Knowledge grazing must change way we educate