Microsoft has announced the availability of the Lumia 532 dual SIM in South Africa. The device will be available exclusively at Cell C, from R1 699 or on a Smartchat 1GB contract starting at R149 per month for 24 months. Offering the latest Windows Phone 8.1 capabilities at an incredible price, the Lumia 532 delivers a smartphone experience that help people do more on the go.
The Lumia 532 is a quad core smartphone with a premium layered design, glance screen, front facing camera and more memory.
It also offers:
· Switch effortlessly between voice and video calls with built-in Skype integration and a front-facing camera.
· Read, review, edit and share on the go with the full Microsoft Office suite pre-installed.
· Keep your photos, videos and Office documents safely backed up with 30GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
· Easily manage work and personal correspondence with Microsoft Outlook
· Capture photos quickly and easily with Lumia Camera and take, edit and share great selfies with the front-facing camera and Lumia Selfie app.
· Customize your Home Screen with the latest version of Windows Phone 8.1 and the Lumia Denim update, complete with one-swipe Action Center, Word Flow and Live Folders.
· Stay up-to-date with the best new features through regular Windows updates.
“Innovation is for everyone, and we’ve consistently worked to bring meaningful innovation to even more accessible price points,” said Shaun Durandt, general manager of Microsoft Mobile Devices, South Africa. “The Lumia 532 appeals particularly to those looking to buy a smartphone for the first time, with an operating system that is both intuitive and deeply personal.”
“With a powerful quad-core processor, smart dual SIM capability, a 5 MP camera, Microsoft’s leading services and such an accessible price makes the Lumia 532 a strong option for our more price conscious customers,” said Craig Kidson Executive Head Consumer Sales, Cell C.
The Lumia 532 will be available in black.
* Follow Gadget on Twitter on @GadgetZA