Graham Brown-Martin, educator and technologist will introduce South Africans to NAO, the most widely used robot for academic purposes worldwide. The robot will be on show at SABC Education African EduWeek at Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, this week.
China bans VPNs
Since March 31, China has officially banned non-state sanctioned VPNs, while businesses and Internet users are waiting anxiously for the ban to take effect. However, there is not much information yet from the Chinese authorities about how and when exactly the ban will be implemented.
- No fees, no paperwork, in new FNB mobile account
- Fitbit Versa comes to SA
- Storage blues for smartphones
- SAP goes into esports with Team Liquid
- Logitech G PRO gaming headset
- TERA Available Now on Xbox One and PS4
- Facebook scandal will give privacy a boost
- Cryptojacking rises
- Telemedicine goes beyond the old borders