When the CEO (Jennifer Aniston) tries to close her hard-partying brother’s (T.J. Miller) branch, he and his chief technical officer (Jason Bateman) must rally their co-workers and host an epic office Christmas party in an effort to impress a potential client and close a sale that will save their jobs.
Funding for African tech rose in 2016
According to the Disrupt Africa Tech Startups Funding Report, 146 startups from across Africa raised US$129,113,200 in funding over the course of 2016, displaying a substantial growth in the number of startups to raise funding as compared to the previous year.
- Super Mario Run on mobile: big for fans
- Smart chip gives instant food analysis
- Data literacy to the fore in 2017
- Merc buys into delivery bots
- Top password? Try "password"
- Win with Gadget and xXx: State of the Union
- SA entries make semi-finals of Mozilla challenge
- Knowledge grazing must change way we educate