On a routine journey through space to a new home, two passengers, sleeping in suspended animation, are awakened 90 years too early when their ship malfunctions. As Jim and Aurora face living the rest of their lives on board, with every luxury they could ever ask for, they begin to fall for each other, unable to deny their intense attraction… until they discover the ship is in grave danger. With the lives of 5000 sleeping passengers at stake, only Jim and Aurora can save them all.
Hacking the ads
Kaspersky Lab’s researchers have discovered a new botnet that cashes-in on aggressive advertising, mostly in Germany and the US. Criminals infect their victims’ computers with the Magala Trojan Clicker, generating fake ad views, and making up to 350$ from each machine.
- Denon HEOS AVR amplifier
- The vision behind Call of Duty: WWII
- Beyond The River
- Huawei, World Remit, expand mobile remittance in Africa
- Small data crucial to IoT
- SAB puts R1.2m into disability employment hub
- TV 'white spaces' to connect 609 E Cape talks
- 5G will bring IoT to life
- War on e-waste goes global