Jabra offers portable quality
With more and more people using smartphones for music, Jabra has released the SOLEMATE Bluetooth portable speaker that enables the sharing and broadcasting of music while on the move.
Says Jabra, "Music lovers can now enjoy the freedom of big sound wherever they are with the Jabra SOLEMATE, a fun and multifunctional portable Bluetooth speaker that enables sharing and broadcasting of entertainment with anyone, anytime and anywhere. With strong, deep bass from an integrated subwoofer and rich, vibrant acoustics from dual tweeters, the SOLEMATE sounds great at any level."
The Jabra SOLEMATE connects to any device that can play music - either corded or wirelessly - using Bluetooth technology, a 3.5mm audio cable or USB cable, and caters to all types of uses, indoors or outdoors. It can be connected to a mobile phone, tablet, iPad, iPod, mp3 Player or laptop.
Some suggestions from Jabra:
· PLAY ON! - Play music while lying at the beach, hanging out in a park, hosting a barbeque, or relaxing at home. Or, amplify the volume while streaming YouTube videos or watching movies.
· DANCE ON! - Dance to unbelievable sound quality at the next social event, birthday party, corporate function or holiday extravaganza.
· GAME ON! - Turn-up the volume on mobile videogames and beat the top score.
· TALK ON! Catch up with friends, family and colleagues via phone or video chat services like Skype. Connect to a mobile phone, PC, or tablet and enjoy loud and clear conversations without missing a word.
· CARRY ON! About the size and weight of a small soda bottle, the SOLEMATE is small and light and features a handy carry strap and rubber sole base that stores the 3.5 mm audio cable so its always available.
· PARTY ON! - Sweat, dust, splash and shock resistant, the SOLEMATE can handle any bumps throughout the day or evening. SOLEMATE is meant to travel it even comes with a durable sound bag throw it in the bag in extreme situations and music will still play through loud and clear.
The Jabra SOLEMATE comes in black or white and will be available for EUR 179.99. It is available at retail stores in September.
Jabra HALO2, a Bluetooth headset which was launched in 2011, is now available in white. The refined headset keeps you in control of your music tracks with discreet touch sensors, creating a smooth interface and enhances the design. Your music experience is taken to new heights with Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass. Jabra HALO2 also caters to your non-Bluetooth devices by offering a corded option whenever you need it.
* Follow Gadget on Twitter on @GadgetZA