Young Jesse Owens (Stephan James) becomes a track and field sensation while attending the Ohio State University in the early 1930s. With guidance from coach Larry Snyder (Jason Sudeikis), Owens gains national recognition for breaking numerous records. After heated debates, the United States decides not to boycott the Olympics in Nazi Germany. Overcoming racism at home and abroad, Owens seizes the opportunity to show Berlin and the the world that he’s the fastest man alive.
April 5th, 2016
- Data must be attacked, but by precision strike
- Why HR must lead in evolution of business
- South Africans reveal strong faith in tech
- Robots are not new!
- Health industry networks in poor state of heath
- Meet That Hero: Supergirl Introduces E.T.
- STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 GPU
- Most people don't know they've been hacked