After losing the Currie Cup, Schuks (Leon Schuster) sets off on a journey to pay for what he has done. In lieu of a R1-million fine, the Sports Minister (Desmond Dube) offers Schuks a lifeline to create a documentary film that shows South Africa in a positive light. As the documentary takes shape, the Currie Cup traverses its own perilous journey as it moves from two clueless crooks, Bossie (Ivan Lucas) and Savage (Gerrit Schoonhoven), to an enterprising traffic officer and a conniving pawnbroker.
China bans VPNs
Since March 31, China has officially banned non-state sanctioned VPNs, while businesses and Internet users are waiting anxiously for the ban to take effect. However, there is not much information yet from the Chinese authorities about how and when exactly the ban will be implemented.
- No fees, no paperwork, in new FNB mobile account
- Fitbit Versa comes to SA
- Storage blues for smartphones
- SAP goes into esports with Team Liquid
- Logitech G PRO gaming headset
- TERA Available Now on Xbox One and PS4
- Facebook scandal will give privacy a boost
- Cryptojacking rises
- Telemedicine goes beyond the old borders