After losing the Currie Cup, Schuks (Leon Schuster) sets off on a journey to pay for what he has done. In lieu of a R1-million fine, the Sports Minister (Desmond Dube) offers Schuks a lifeline to create a documentary film that shows South Africa in a positive light. As the documentary takes shape, the Currie Cup traverses its own perilous journey as it moves from two clueless crooks, Bossie (Ivan Lucas) and Savage (Gerrit Schoonhoven), to an enterprising traffic officer and a conniving pawnbroker.
Mobile data satisfaction plummets in SA
The latest South African Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi) for Mobile Data Service Providers reveals that South African consumers express low levels of loyalty to their mobile data service providers and are generally disappointed with the service they receive from them.
- AppDate: Easy taxi payment with Mobi Moola
- Finalists named for reality app
- Security myths debunked
- MoCo comes to Cape Town
- When a machine can be anything you want
- Translate Wi-Fi noise for retail
- BlackBerry releases new Android phone
- Connected cars must gear up for cyber security
- Acer throws weight behind League of Legends