Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that Soulcalibur VI is scheduled to launch in 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Following the 20th anniversary of the franchise, the famous weapon based fighting game returns to its roots whilst bringing brand new gameplay features.
China bans VPNs
Since March 31, China has officially banned non-state sanctioned VPNs, while businesses and Internet users are waiting anxiously for the ban to take effect. However, there is not much information yet from the Chinese authorities about how and when exactly the ban will be implemented.
- How GDPR data laws will affect SA business
- Smart meters come with baggage
- Innovation feeding agri industry
- Car that sees round corners
- No fees, no paperwork, in new FNB mobile account
- Fitbit Versa comes to SA
- Storage blues for smartphones
- SAP goes into esports with Team Liquid
- Logitech G PRO gaming headset