Figuring they’re all expendable, a U.S. intelligence officer decides to assemble a team of dangerous, incarcerated supervillains for a top-secret mission. Now armed with government weapons, Deadshot (Will Smith), Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie), Captain Boomerang, Killer Croc and other despicable inmates must learn to work together. Dubbed Task Force X, the criminals unite to battle a mysterious and powerful entity, while the diabolical Joker (Jared Leto) launches an evil agenda of his own.
Hacking the ads
Kaspersky Lab’s researchers have discovered a new botnet that cashes-in on aggressive advertising, mostly in Germany and the US. Criminals infect their victims’ computers with the Magala Trojan Clicker, generating fake ad views, and making up to 350$ from each machine.
- Denon HEOS AVR amplifier
- The vision behind Call of Duty: WWII
- Beyond The River
- Huawei, World Remit, expand mobile remittance in Africa
- Small data crucial to IoT
- SAB puts R1.2m into disability employment hub
- TV 'white spaces' to connect 609 E Cape talks
- 5G will bring IoT to life
- War on e-waste goes global