Disaster strikes on Aug. 5, 2010, as a copper and gold mine collapses in Chile, trapping 33 men underground. With more than 2,000 feet of rock in their way, members of a rescue team work tirelessly for 69 days to save the seemingly doomed crew.
Funding for African tech rose in 2016
According to the Disrupt Africa Tech Startups Funding Report, 146 startups from across Africa raised US$129,113,200 in funding over the course of 2016, displaying a substantial growth in the number of startups to raise funding as compared to the previous year.
- Super Mario Run on mobile: big for fans
- Smart chip gives instant food analysis
- Data literacy to the fore in 2017
- Merc buys into delivery bots
- Top password? Try "password"
- Win with Gadget and xXx: State of the Union
- SA entries make semi-finals of Mozilla challenge
- Knowledge grazing must change way we educate